Code of Conduct
Wing Chun Code of Conduct
- Remain disciplined – Uphold yourself ethically as a martial artist.
- Practice courtesy and righteousness – Serve the community and respect your elders
- Love your fellow students – Be united and avoid conflicts.
- Limit your desires and pursuit of bodily pleasures – Preserve the proper spirit.
- Train diligently and make it a habit – Maintain your skills.
- Learn to develop spiritual tranquillity – Abstain from arguments and fights.
- Participate in society – Be humble, cultured and gentle in your manners.
- Help the weak and vulnerable – Use your martial arts skills for the good of humanity.
- Pass on the tradition – Preserve this Chinese martial art and its Rules of Conduct.